CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mother's Day Fun



We have lots of Moms in our family now, so we tend to have large group festivities to celebrate them all! We had an evening out at yummy Floridino's to celebrate with Sandy (Nanny), Eddie was very ill that day so he stayed home. But the kids and I had fun with the fam. Later that same weekend, we spent a very fun afternoon painting pottery with my mom, sisters, some of the kiddos, and even Leslie's mother-in-law, Jan. I had to go back another day and finish my creation because I decided to use the kids footprints to make chili peppers on a platter for my kitchen. It turned out really cute, sorry there is no picture of the finished project after it was baked and glazed. Guess you'll just have to stop over for a visit to see it displayed! What a fun day we all had!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: