CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

More Lauryn Pages


Here are some fun pages I made of our little cutie. I take ALOT of pictures and sometimes its hard to decide just what to scrappbook. It has been alot of fun making pages in girly colors and Lauryn is a good sport most of the time when I am snapping madly away. Its amazing to look at these pages and see what she looked like just two months ago and how much she has changed. She is now 8 months and these pics were around the 6 month range. She is lots of fun, but oh so different than her brothers. I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing...only time will tell!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Finder's Keepers said...

I LOVE Lauryn's pages! Pretty in everything, but I know how much you love PINK!