CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Revisiting Superbowl

Although most of you are OVER the superbowl this year, we have special memories from the day that I wanted to share. We really had so much getting in the spirit of the game this year. While we usually don't have a fav football team, we chose to root for The Packers this year. My grandpa Bert was a HUGE Greenbay Packers fan so we were honoring him that day (no one in our family are Steelers fans!), plus the team colors are one of my favorites! We spent the whole day at Sandy and Dave's house, ate, watched the game, played, and even did some friendly betting. Logan is really getting into football these days and he was so excited for this game! As we were getting ready for the day, I even found him putting on lotion after his shower and combing his eyebrows ( not typical behavior for an 8 year old). When asked what he was doing, he said "Mom, I getting ready for the biggest game of the year!" Of course I should have known that right? Eddie even made one of his fun cakes for the festivities. Overall, Super fun for a Super Bowl!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Finder's Keepers said...

Way 2 Go, V! I love your pages - you all look especially beautiful in green!