CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Finally...


While Eddie and Logan were camping with Cub Scouts this weekend, I FINALLY got to do a little scrappbooking. "The Littles" and I (that is Ethan and Lauryn, as I call them), were homebodies all weekend. So here are a few pages, more to follow over the next few days. Since I am back to work now, life sure is whirlwind that just never seems to stop. I think I am going to be constantly behind on this scrappbooking indulgence of mine. Hope you enjoy the latest!
And YES that is a page of a run that I did back in February. The Lost Dutchman 10K, I ran/walked the race. It was so much fun to be back out there at an event with my running girls, but it is truly amazing how quickly the cardiovascular goes if you haven't run in 8 months! I feel like I am starting from scratch! I will get back into it...one of these days! I think that is going to be my new motto, "One of these days" for everything now!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Goesturbo said...

You are an amazing trooper! One of these days will be here before you know it! Have I mentioned what an inspiration you are???? :)