CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Random Events

Here are some quick pages back from the end of January I made. The first page shows a trip to our favorite ice cream shop, Cold Stone Creamery. The whole family celebrated Ethan's potty training success of staying dry all night long...it's the little things that we make a big deal about right? The next two pages are from a MOMS Club event at a train park in Gilbert, AZ. Ethan LOVES trains (check out his shirt) so he was all about the train ride! Eddie was able to join us in the adventure, which I was very thankful in the end. I really hadn't ventured out that far by myself to a function with Lauryn and Ethan together yet, and I had forgotten how much juggling it takes with babies. Lauryn enjoyed being outside and even enjoyed her first train ride!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Finder's Keepers said...

A beautiful mommy with beautiful kiddos! I love your new pages, V! I bet it felt good to upload a few to the blog. I was very excited to see your new stuff! You do such a good job of keeping up with all the kids' activities - even with a newborn!

The McPoland Family said...

Coldstone...yummy! ;) I love all the pink, I hope she had fun on her first train ride.