CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Little Fisherman!

Logan's latest love has become fishing. We acquired a few fishing poles from my grandfather after he passed away in February along with his tackle box. Logan was immediately fascinated with all that goes along with fishing; the poles, the net, all the different kinds of bait and hooks, how to catch a fish etc. Eddie and Logan go fishing at least once a week now (Logan would like to go every day, but of course there are other things in life). And they usually wait until after dinner when it's cooler and the fish are biting better! As you can see, our little man has become quite the fisherman and can recite the names of fish I have never even heard of before! He wants to know when I am going to take him fishing...I really haven't given him an answer, maybe he will forget he wants me to go. Maybe when we attempt a camping trip, someday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Finder's Keepers said...

I LOVE the new background!!! Love it, love it, love it! You're getting more polished with each new MMixer page...I wish I could get mine to look more uniform like that! Beautiful blog!