CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Saturday!

I haven't gotten back to playing around with my digital scrapping or blogging this week, have been working alot of odd days and odd hours. So I thought I would post just a little note. I HAVE managed to get myself to the gym for some awesome classes this week, thanks to the encouragement of a few of you! Eddie even joined my friend Julie and I for a Body Pump class! It was quite fun to have him work out next to me, see the smile and laughter on his face as we lifted a bar full of weights (remember, Eddie has been a weight and gym buff since we ever met), and I think he thought the class was a piece of cake. Well I am here to tell you that by that night, he was icing his thighs from all the squats we had done! I guess the class wasn't so easy for him huh? By the way, Julie nor I, required icing of our legs. The class was thursday night, and he is still a little stiff when getting off the couch! But kudos to him for trying out the class, I only wish I had my camera! I also took a Body Combat class which was quite fun. I am not as coordinated at it and I am sure I did not make any kick boxer or Kung Fu master very proud, but I still enjoyed it! I am having difficulty lifting my arms this weekend...we are quite the pair around this house!

No comments: