CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

A Boy and His Dog

Our new routine in the morning before school now includes walking Logan, Ethan and now our dog Max to school...the entire length of a street! All of this prep for such a short distance, but Logan just loves his Max and I think it helps to start his day off well with a special send off. Just picture us standing on the corner across from the school, me with my hair on top of my head teeth barely brushed, Ethan still in his syrup-soaked pajamas from breakfast holding onto the car choice of the morning in the stoller and our poor old max panting heavily from walking "so far" to the end of the street, all of us blowing kisses back and forth while Logan walks backwards into the school! I just have to laugh, but this is just a typical day in our lives!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The McPoland Family said...

How cute!!! We have a Max too...and I love the background!!!