CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Pumkin Painting!!!


I know what you must be thinking...Halloween is OVER, we are in the Christmas season right? Well I took so many pictures of all the events we did since October, and I have been wanting to create some pages but have been a little bit preoccupied (of course). So as I get more time to scrapp, I will still be making pages from the fall season and I am sure that I will be posting pages in the spring of Christmas!!!
We hosted a pumpkin painting party at our house for our pals ( much safer using paint and stickers than carving knives with children). We had so much fun painting, making picture frames and eating tasty snacks and cookies. We even drank witch's brew!!! What a perfect way to start the fall season with all of our friends!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Finder's Keepers said...

It was a lot of fun, V! Your pictures made me smile again!!!