CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Miss Lauryn Rachelle

She is finally here, Miss Lauryn Rachelle Jaffie!!! And we are thrilled to be sharing the news of her arrival! She was born early tuesday morning, November 30, at 1:03am, weighing 6 lbs, 15oz and 21 inches long. We are so thankful for this newest addition to our family, she is just the sweetest baby and we fall in love more and more everyday with her, especially the color "pink"! I never imagined pink could look so cute. The boys are just head over heels for her, wanting to see her and hold her. Ethan even asked if we could keep her when meeting her at the hospital for the first time.
I hope to be able to scrappbook more in the future, of course it all depends on the sleep schedule for both mommy and Lauryn. But I know I am behind on pages from vacation, Halloween, and Thanksgiving as we go into the holidays. And I promise I am taking a million pics of our newest star!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara Weber said...

Welcome little Miss Lauryn!

The McPoland Family said...

Congrats on the new arrival! I am SO happy for you...What a blessing. God is SO good.