CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

P.F. Chang's Marathon


Here are pages I made from the P.F. Chang's Marathon. It still is unbelievable that we (Liz, Susie and I) actually ran a full marathon just one month ago!!! Many weeks of running, crosstraining, speedwork, LONG runs early on saturday mornings, three half marathons and a few short fun races, two full running seasons...and there you have it, 26.2 miles!!! This has been an amazing journey that started with the encouragement of my sister Kari. Along the way I have learned so much about running, health, and what you can accomplish when you put the time and work in. Just 18 months ago, I could barely run a half mile without having to stop, but with the love and support of many, especially my boys at home, I have been able to have reach many goals. A shout out to Angela (our running coach and guru), my sweet sister, the MANY runners I have met along the way each season, the AZ BABES group, and my crAZy Babes, "The Girls" (K,J,K), my family, and especially Eddie, who has been my biggest cheerleader by giving me the time to get my runs in, finding all the fun running gadgets, socks etc. and being there at the finish each time...You are my Rockstar!!!

P.S. Thanks again to my mom and Dave for helping us "rock" through the race, and to Kari and Ruben for being the mobile cheering squad along the way, the memory is a highlight that I will never forget!

Posted by Picasa