CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

We've Converted!

The Jaffies have FINALLY done it...we made the move to a mini-van!!! After months of thought, research, discussion (because you know we are SUV people), we decided to get a van. We really do love the space, and it will make our future traveling much more enjoyable. We were sad to see our Jeep go but I think this will be a great change for our family. Even Logan was sad when he realized at the dealership that we would not be bringing our old car home too. We had crocodile tears rolling down his sweet face when the realization hit. It really is the only car he has ever known. He even asked to take a picture of it...Whose child is he now? I told him of course we have some pictures at home somewhere. And he hasn't even asked about it today, hope that is a good sign! And Ethan especially loves the center seat, I think he thinks he is a big boy now!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Finder's Keepers said...

YIPPEE!!!! I love it and I love the color. I am SOOOO happy for you ALL!

The McPoland Family said...

WOW!!! I'm still trying that talk with my hubby!!! lol!