CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Parent's Night Out!

This is what happens when you let the adults of the house out for the night...they go a little crazy, including what they think is "IN" for fashion! Really, our friends and neighbors The Carpenters, had a Halloween party and we got to have a night out! We even went out of our comfort zone and used a real babysitter, not just our family. And we survived, as well as the children! In fact Logan was so excited to have our babysitter arrive, he was looking out the window until she came, and then was shooing us out the door quickly, no tears. This was our first babysitter (we are very fortunate to have both sides of our families here in town, so there has always been a family memeber to stay with the kiddos), but I think we will be venturing out more now, watch out Chandler, AZ!!! I will be posting some pages soon from our Tour of Disney and my San Francisco trip. It's been a little hectic here and you would think by being on vacation from work I would have plenty of time to scrappbook and blog. It is the exact opposite for me, I guess that means I better get back to work!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: