CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Spring Activities


This Spring, Ethan and I took an art class through the city together. I thought it would be fun for him to have some special time with mommy doing things that he loves to do...painting and creating things! Logan of course was in school and I did have Lauryn with me (which was a bit of a challenge since her schedule/routine did not match our plans sometimes) but we made the best of it! I think Ethan really needed something to be excited about that was all his own. He has been a great big brother, but our little princess already likes to "steal the show" if you know what I mean on most days. Ethan loves to make Lauryn smile and laugh too, it really is so sweet to see each of my boys interact with their baby sister.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Finder's Keepers said...

Awww, special Ethan stuff! You sure do have smiley kids!