CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Miss Smiley

Here are two pages I quickly made tonight of our very social little girl! She really is all smiles...that is if you are talking, playing, or just paying attention to her. I think she has ALL of us wrapped around her little fingers, and we don't even know it!!! I know the pics on the first page might be a little blurry, but Lauryn was having so much in her bouncer bouncing herself, plus I just love the chunk she is beginning to form on her thighs!!! Aren't they just squeezable? Hopefully I will get some more scrappin done soon, I am not even going to make any excuses or apologize anymore...I just know now that I will never be caught up and "It is what is"! Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: