CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Keeping you in the Loop!

I know many of you that check our blog from time to time already know about our newest addition to the Jaffie Family...but I thought I would still share the news and show a pic of our little cutie. I have been a little lax on my blogging/scrapping and this is the reason why! We had an unexpected "souvenir" from our anniversary getaway...and surprise, we are expecting a little girl! We are so very excited and anxious to be adding not only another baby to our family, but a bit more pink to our house. We will see how she fares in our "boy world", hope she likes cars and trucks!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Finder's Keepers said...

WooHoo! What a sweet introduction of your growing baby girl!

The McPoland Family said...

SOOOOOOOOO exciting. And she will be the little sister, awwwww. How sweet.