CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2009

My Very 1st Blog!

So here it is, my very 1st official/unofficial blog post! After fiddling around with this blog stuff I had created a blog for our family several months ago, but in attempting to get creative and thinking I could figure all this technology out for myself (those of you who know me, you may laugh now) I made a giant mess and did not want to share it with anyone. But, with the wonderful help of my new blogger friend (and follower), Kristi, we have created a successful site! Thank you so much to Kristi again, you were so helpful and your tutorial ROCKS! I plan to post some updates on our family going-ons and even some digital scrapbooking pages. Please be patient as I am still learning this whole blogging thing. It's been fun so far and I hope you enjoy hearing and seeing what's new with the Jaffie Crew!

1 comment:

The McPoland Family said...

Oh my gosh...yea!!!!! IT was AO nice to meet you...and your blog looks great. Can't wait to see more posts!